Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sometimes Love Comes Around

Geez its hard to believe no one has posted in the blog in nearly a year. What happened to us guys?? I know I know we have been busy graduating from undergrad, being awesome honor students, and rocking Vanderbilt. Well I'm going to get it started again so with further delay... Here it goes.

"Sometimes love comes around and it knocks you down. Just get back up when it knocks you down." - Keri Hilson

This song is hitting pretty close to home lately. The line above particulary speaks to me. Sometimes love comes around. Sometimes. Isn't that something? Doesn't that suck? Finding someone you love isn't garaunteed thing. There is a possibility that I may never fall in love again, and then there is a possibility that I may fall in love tomorrow. It frustrates me now because I have been wondering when. When is it going to happen again. And is there anything I can do to spend this process up? What do I need to do? But sometimes love comes, and other times... it surely does not.

The second part of this line is also a favorite of mine. When love knocks you down. Isn't that a marvelous feeling. The new love time in your relationship when he makes everything feel all sparkly and tingly inside on a daily basis. The fighting and disagreements haven't started yet, and everything is just ... well good. I'm missing that knocked down feeling. Helloooo. Love, I'm standing right here. Please come knock me down again already! Geez. What does a sista have to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment